What we do with the dough...
One of the frequent questions we get is where does the money go?
Cover our expenses
- Insurance (yes we carry Liability Insurance and many of the venues we hold events at require it - it's not trivial!)
- Taxes - yes the State of California wants it's tribute from us annually
- Web Page fees and support
- Banners, flags, flyers, and other 'stuff'
- Other event expenses as they accrue - you'd be surprised the miscellaneous costs that crop up...
NOBODY is getting paid - we are an ALL Volunteer organization!
Why should you join EuroSunday?
Our monthly Cars & Coffee events are always free to be a participant.
Becoming a EuroSunday member gets you access to special events like photo shoots, drives, shows & tours, mixers, and a host of product and service discounts.
It's cheap - EuroSunday membership is only $45.00 per Calendar year!
Sacramento International Auto Show
- Members are invited to display their car in the EuroSunday buildings at Cal Expo during the show
- SacAutoShow makes an in-kind donation to Shriner's Hospital for Children!
- 10% discount on all services
these are always changing and expanding as new business partners join us
Available only to paying members .
new ES logo's - thanks to Michael Ventresca!